Thursday, November 10, 2011

111111 - Fresher's Party - 11th HOUR Invitation ....


From
Gangadhar pasunuti


date
Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM
subjectinvitation for novice fete
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

We the MBA II year students invite you to attend the
Novice Fete-2011 on 11-11-2011 in Aurora's engineering college,
Bhongir. Kindly, we request you to attend the event and make it
success with all your blessings.
Thanking you, (please, download the invitation & program
schedule attachments)


---------------------------------
my reply

Dear

Greetings


Unfortunate that I had to insist and fight to get an invitation and Schedule on the eleventh hour.


Sorry, I am not comfortable on being part of the program.

As officially I had a role, I will reserve my short presence.


Sasneham

Dr.T.P.SASIKUMAR

No comments:

Post a Comment